RBYS joins new MLS!
The first check for our new CYBA MLS from Richard Boland Yachts in Alameda! And the future begins!
- Riviera 395 SUV Boat Test Bay Delta Yachtsman Boat Review, June 2020
- Riviera 505 SUV Pacific Sport Fishing Magazine, May - June, 2020
- Riviera 47 Flybridge Convertible Bay & Delta Yachtsman, December 2004
- Rivera 40 Bay & Delta Yachtsman, September 2000
- Riviera 3600 Sports Yacht Bay & Delta Yachtsman, March 2018
- Riviera 4800 Sports Yacht Sea Magazine, July 2017
- Riviera 575 SUV Sea Magazine, Feb 2017
- Riviera 445 SUV Bay & Delta Yachtsman, July 2016
- Overblue 58 Boat Test Sea Magazine August 2018
- Activa 55 Boat TestSea Magazine, November 2009
- Activa magazine ad
- Activa 55 Skylounge MotoryachtBay & Delta Yachtsman, September 2009
- Activa 52 & 55 Yachting, June 2009
- Activa 55 Skylounge MotoryachtPacific Coast Sportfishing, March 2009
- Activa 55 Skylounge MotoryachtOn the cover of Yachts For Sale, March 2009
- Activa 55 Skylounge Motoryacht On the cover of Yachts For Sale, May 2009
- Activa Boating And Fishing, June 2008
- Activa 5300 Sea Spray, June 2008
- Activa 58 Pacific Motor Yachts, April/May 2008
- Hi-Star 42 Sport Trawler 2006 Bay & Delta Yachtsman, February 2006
- Hi-Star 51 Pacific MotorYacht, November/December 2006
David B., Cazadero CA.
Wanted to buy my family a new boat and started asking around for who the best yacht broker would be in the Bay Area. Research led me to Richard Boland Yachts and I have never been happier! Not only did he help me make some major decisions, but foremost his service after the sale was remarkable. He came to Sausalito and picked up my boat, drove it to Richmond, organized the haul out and inspection, and returned it my very slip four days later. He has kept me informed of updates for my model and has been nothing but courteous, kind, and intelligent in all matters of boat buying and maintenance. Would highly recommend doing business with Richard Boland Yachts.
Craig L., Orinda CA.
Just completed a purchase with Richard. A wonderful experience. Richard was efficient, knowledgeable and very service oriented. Highly recommended!
Bob B., San Clemente CA.
Recently purchased a 32' Chris Craft through Barney Fie at this office. Purchase went very smoothly and Barney was very responsive to our questions and was incredibly helpful with every step of the process - including helping us to arrange and coordinate transport. I highly recommend these folks. Good people.
To stay current, each year we travel to the major East Coast boat shows and seminars. Understanding trends in our industry can help direct both buyers and sellers with more accurate and up-to-date information.
We are a member of YachtWorld.com - a computerized network of 700 Yacht Dealers, Brokers, and Lenders. This is valuable to assist in locating any yacht in the U.S., as well as yachts in foreign markets. Current sales, listings and prices can be tracked for any yacht you may be interested in. We are also members of the California Yacht Brokers Association (CYBA) and the Northern California Yacht Brokers Association (NCMA). We use the CYBA forms for all transaction to insure maximum protections for our buyers and sellers during the buying/selling process.
If you are shopping for a high-end brokerage yacht, it's important to consider Southern California, the Northwest and the East Coast. If you are selling, we'll put your yacht in front of every broker on the system. We have the best display of quality yachts at our dock in all of California.
Locating a suitable Broker can sometimes be as difficult as finding the yacht itself. Our job is simple: locate the highest quality, best-valued yacht a client desires and can afford. In addition, we are involved with all aspects of the sale, including offering assistance with financing, insurance, berthing, surveys, haul outs, repairs, equipment additions, title transfers, yacht familiarization and handling. We provide these services free-of-charge and maintain our relationships with our clients long after the purchase or sale of their yacht.